All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionWicked Cravings Wolf shifter Jaime Farrow has a secret. And one - t her Alpha, t her best friend, and most definitely t gorgeous Dante Garcea - can kw the truth. She thinks keeping her little problem under wraps from Dante won't be so tough; after all, he's igred her for years, despite her best attempts at flirtation. But though Jaime is determined to face her problem alone, thing can stop her from wanting him...As Beta, Dante is responsible for the protection and safety of his entire pack. If a wolf is hiding something that could endanger the others, it's his business to kw about it. So when rebellious Jaime begins acting strangely, Dante makes it his mission to find out why. But after years of keeping her - and his desire - at arm's length, he is forced to confront the danger she poses to their pack...and the passion smoldering between them.
- Author BiographyAuthor Suzanne Wright, a native of England, can't remember a time when she wasn't creating characters and telling their tales. Even as a child, she loved writing poems, plays, and stories; as an adult, Wright has published three novels, Here Be Sexist Vampires, From Rags, and Feral Sins, the first book in the Phoenix Pack series. Wright, who lives in Liverpool with her husband and two children, freely admits that she hates housecleaning and can't cook but that she always shares chocolate.
- Author(s)Suzanne Wright
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Phoenix Pack Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight431 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.