Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first dedicated book to be published on computer-aided General Morphological Analysis (GMA) as a n-quantified modelling method. It presents the history and theory of GMA and describes how it is used to develop interactive, n-quantified inference models. Eleven case studies are presented out of more than 100 projects carried out since 1995, illustrating how GMA has been employed for structuring complex policy and planning issues, developing scenario and strategy laboratories, and analysing organisational and stakeholder structures. Also discussed are the concepts of wicked problems and social messes , their characteristics and treatment, and problems concerning the facilitation of morphological analysis workshops.
- Author BiographyTom Ritchey is a former Research Director for the Institution for Technology Foresight and Assessment at the Swedish National Defence Research Agency (FOI) in Stockholm. He is the founder of the Swedish Morphological Society, is director of Ritchey Consulting Inc. and a founding partner in the U.K. based Strategy Foresight Partnership LLP.
- Author(s)Tom Ritchey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRisk, Governance and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight188 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.