CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionWise-cracking writer Sam Larkin moves back home to Desert Rock after her mother's death-and immediately regrets it. She longs to return to the big city, far away from the brutal heat, her bickering siblings, and her mother's ghost. Instead, when the owner of the controversial wind farm she is researching turns up dead, Sam finds herself at the frontline of a war between environmentalists, developers, and the victim's dysfunctional family. Never one to let a wrong go un-righted, Sam pursues the killer and comes face to face with pure evil . . . and risks becoming the next victim.
- Author BiographyHelen Cothran has been an English professor and editor of college and high school textbooks. She grew up in the tiny desert town of Trona, California, and now lives in the San Diego area. Currently, Helen is working on the second book in the Sam Larkin mystery series.
- Author(s)Helen Cothran
- PublisherHelen Cothran
- Date of Publication21/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHelen Cothran
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.