All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor every kid who wants to challenge their brain, here are seventy of the best word searches possible. From the movies to history, sports to the world of entertainment, books, and the olympics, and every subject a kid will love and kw, these are the most fun you can have while learning. And if they are stuck, the answers are provided in the back of the book.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Samson is an expert crossword puzzle constructor and editor. His crosswords have been published in leading magazines and newspapers across the country, including the New York Times. His many books are considered among the finest in the puzzle field. He lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)John M. Samson
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Out-of-print date03/08/2016
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.85
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $59.36
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $80.40
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.03
- AU $36.95Trending at AU $40.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.