All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe proposed enlargement of the European Union to include countries from Central and Eastern Europe has become an important political issue. Widening the European Union focuses on those institutional reforms of the Union that may be necessary to make the enlargement possible. The institutional structure, originally designed for the Union of just six states, might t be suitable for a EU of twenty-seven or more member states. An overview of current rational choice theories of institutional change is provided before the volume focuses on several aspects of institutional reforms in the Union. Widening the European Union contains contributions from a distinguished team of European academics. This book is a valuable resource to students of the European Union with an interest in its politics and policy, enlargement and institutional reform.
- Author BiographyBernard Steunenberg is Professor of Public Administration at Leiden University, the Netherlands. His research interests include the extent to which political institutions play a role in the initiation, adoption and implementation of public policy, particularly in the context of the European Union and the Netherlands.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in European Politics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note23 tables, 15 line figures
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBernard Steunenberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.