Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionForget the old concepts and steps of widowhood and grieving. There are better answers to a widow's questions of what w and what next. Widow's Key won a national book award because it offers today's real-world solutions and step-by-step advice for before, during and after the death of a loved one. For more than 375 pages of cutting-edge and practical approaches, use the proven techniques provided throughout Widow's Key. Like a storm, death can overtake you, often fiercely and without warning. Your whole life changes in an instant. Widow's Key is a friendly comprehensive step-by- step guide for dealing with any significant personal losses. Written by a veteran trust and estate attorney with personal and hospice experience, Widow's Key provides practical detailed methods for proven life-altering transitions from widowhood to selfhood. Widow's Key will: Present checklists for funerals;Show you how to write a eulogy and obituary; Answer questions on administering and settling estates; Make legal processes and financial matters easy to understand; Describe numerous workable grief recovery techniques; Help you redesign your life; Show how to help children deal with grief; Suggest solutions for prolonged grief; Teach you how to write a legacy letter; Offer exclusive reader online website resources; and Give practical advice on overcoming all kinds of personal loss. Grief work has great transformative power and can help you turn your wounds into wisdom. Let Widow's Key serve as your guide.
- Author BiographyWritten by Linda Lindholm, an attorney who has specialized in trusts and estates for over twenty years. She was inspired to write Widow's Key as a guide for her widowed clients and others to use after the loss of a loved one. Linda's realistic and compassionate approaches to grief, reinvention of self, legal and financial matters and life adjustments have established her as a knowledgeable guide for life transitions. Widow's Key won the 2011 IPPY National Book Award for an independent book in the field of aging, death and dying.
- Author(s)Dr Linda Lindholm,Linda Lindholm
- PublisherLinda Lindholm
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinda Lindholm
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.