Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSince the dawn of aviation at the start of the twentieth century, men and aircraft have been falling out of the sky, sometimes with comical results and sometimes with tragic endings. In Wight Air Wrecks Andrew Gilliam tells the story of every crash on and around the Isle of Wight. From the plane that crashed on to the liner Normandie to the many planes, both British and German, lost during the Second World War to more recent air tragedies of the late twentieth century, they are all covered here in some detail in this directory.
- Author(s)Andrew Gilliam
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note60ill.
- Weight410 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.