All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlready in common use outside the educational arena, wikis are rapidly moving into education as a form of learner communication and expression, and as a means to facilitate collaboration and working in groups. Many uses of wikis in formal education have been outlined by scholars and practitioners mainly focused on the students' perspective. However, further investigations are needed on how teachers are actually using this tool to support the design and development of educational materials, as well as the evaluation of both individual contribution and active participation to collaborative learning projects. This book provides a valuable tool and a source of kwledge for all those involved in enhancement of formal and informal learning both in higher and adult education.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byDr. Guglielmo Trentin,Stefania Bocconi
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.