All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWikiworld explores a revolution in the world of education. The way we learn is changing: institutionalised learning is transforming into new forms of critical learning and open collaboration. This book offers a historical and political framework to think about the future of learning and educational media. The authors provide an overview of the use of new techlogies and learning practices, and assess how the changing nature of education can lead to a more socially just future. At the same time, they place their analysis of education within a wider social and ecomic framework of contemporary capitalism.
- Author BiographyJuha Suoranta is Professor of Adult Education at the University of Tampere, Finland. Tere Vaden is Adjunct Professor in Hypermedia and Philosophy at the University of Tampere, Finland.
- Author(s)Juha Suoranta,Tere Vaden
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.