All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWild about Weston is the fifth book about the last of the Philadelphia-based, wildly-handsome English brothers who are all on the look-out for love. (Wait a second! They're definitely NOT all on the look-out for love anymore. Not if Emily, Daisy, Jess and Val have any say in the matter. Weston's the last single English...oh, yeah. And Kate. Poor Kate...) When Weston English's girlfriend breaks up with him to move to Italy on the morning of his brother Fitz's wedding, he fully expects to have a horrible day. What he doesn't anticipate is meeting Molly McKenna at the reception. Daisy's friend, Molly, whose fiance dumped her the night before the wedding, decides to throw caution to the wind and eschew her schoolteacher persona for a wild, one-night stand with Weston. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour, from dinner to dancing, from toasts to photos, Molly and Weston will discover that they have more in common than they could have guessed, and that some horrible endings lead to the happiest beginnings.
- Author BiographyNew York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Regnery started her writing career by enrolling in a short story class in January 2012. One year later, she signed her first contract and Katys first novel was published in September 2013. Twenty-five books later, Katy claims authorship of the multi-titled, New York Times and USA Today Blueberry Lane Series, which follows the English, Winslow, Rousseau, Story, and Ambler families of Philadelphia; the six-book, bestselling ~a modern fairytale~ series; and several other standalone novels and novellas.
- Author(s)Katy Regnery
- PublisherSpencer Hill Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationContoocook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpencer Hill Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width129 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.