All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to nearly 2000 wild edible plants in the Western U.S., SW Canada and NW Mexico, including methods of preparation and how to avoid poisous plants.
- Author(s)Donald R. Kirk
- PublisherNaturegraph Publishers, Incorporated
- Date of Publication31/12/1975
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNaturegraph Publishers, Incorporated
- Weight340 g
- Width113 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.