All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- Description<b>80 delicious, easy-to-use, and fully tested recipes from North America's premier hunting lodges and resorts.</b> For hunting enthusiasts, participants, and foodies, finding ways to prepare, cook, and enjoy the game they've bagged is a large part of the enjoyment of the sport. Since t everyone can always reach the premier hunting areas where rich game resources can be found, everyone can have access to those enticing areas with the recipes found in <i>The Wild Game Cookbook</i>. This book is a unique collection of approximately 80 fully tested game recipes culled from the U.S. and Canada's outstanding hunting lodges and resorts. Keen game hunters will enjoy these recipes, which allow home cooks to recreate dishes from some of their favorite hunting locations and top-rated resorts. The recipes appeal to all skill levels, whether you bag your own or buy game from the local market. Recipes include dishes that are baked, grilled, roasted, slow cooked, pressure cooked, pan fried, deep fried, stewed, and barbequed, as well as casseroles, sauces, marinades, and other cooking methods that work well with various game species. 15-20 sidebars (plus various tips throughout) on different topics, ranging from wine pairing to game-cooking tips, round out this delicious, easy-to-use collection.</p>
- Author BiographyDavid, with his wife Anna, write about all aspects of good food. David is a high honors graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. He works as a chef and food writer. He and Anna co-authored the critically acclaimed <i>The Fifth Taste: Cooking with Umami</i> (Universe).</p><b>Anna Kasabian</b> is a writer and editor whose byline frequently appears in <i>Design Times</i> magazine and the <i>Boston Globe</i>, where she writes about interior design, garden design, and travel. The author of <i>East Coast Rooms</i> and <i>Designing with Tile</i> (both from Rockport Publishers), she lives in New York State.
- Author(s)Anna Kasabian,David Kasabian
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width173 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.