All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a complete collection of game recipes, whether you are cooking your own hard won kill, or have a field-fresh purchase from a butcher or game merchant. The recipes feature classic and contemporary dishes, with traditional roast birds, terrines and casseroles alongside modern creations such as squirrel skewers and venison chilli, or sticky wild boar ribs. With dishes suitable for cooks of all levels of experience.
- Author BiographyAndy Parle is a chef with 25years' experience, working in various high-quality establishments including, among others, two Michelin-starred restaurants. Now back in his native Norfolk, first as chef-director of the Walpole Arms Restaurant, and now in event catering, Andy uses his wealth of experience and the local game for weddings, private dinner parties and boardroom lunches.
- Author(s)Andy Parle
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width219 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.