All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis stunning and original British travel guide charts lesser kwn gardens, spectacular meadows, the best kitchen garden food, plus wild places to camp and stay. From traditional cottage gardens and walled-gardens, to newly designed gardens planted for bees and nature, this is a timely book which will appeal to garden-lovers, foodies and nature-lovers of all ages. Includes Best For: Organic & Foraged Food; Wildflowers; Glamping Meadows; Kitchen Gardens, Birds, Bees & Butterflies; Ancient Orchards; Cottage Garden Classics; Rose Garden B&Bs; Secret Gardens; Urban Escapes; Naturalistic & Prairie Planting. * The Wild Garden movement is one of Britain's fastest growing garden trends * First guide of its kind guide, including food and accommodation, meadows and nature-friendly gardens, * Stunning photography, illustrated maps, * Wide family appeal - cuts across generations and brings food, adventure and the 'wild' into garden tourism. * Foreword by Chelsea Gold winner, Sarah Price.
- Author BiographyTania Pascoe wrote her first best-selling book, the Wild Guide to the South West, in 2013 after a career in sustainability consultancy. Brought up in Somerset, she is a passionate gardener, biodiversity advocate and cook. She is married with a three-year old daughter.
- Author(s)Tania Pascoe
- PublisherWild Things Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWild Things Publishing Ltd
- Content Note300 photos, 29 maps, 100 illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.