All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's t until we push ourselves past our perceived limits, till we feel so cold and so tired that we feel we can't go on any further, that we discover what we are truly capable of...Britain's most famous wild camper and best-selling author of Extreme Sleeps, Phoebe Smith, is back. After bivvying under boulders and camping in caves on her last tent-bound adventure, she's decided to hit the UK's wild places once again but this time take it further. Determined to discover what defines a truly 'extreme' night out, and see if she has the guts to do it, she heads to the extremities of the country. Battling whiteouts in Wales, facing monster waves in Suffolk and attempting to make camp in gale-force winds on Britain's highest mountain, Phoebe takes us on a series of inspirational expeditions into the wilderness as she quests to find the ultimate pitch.
- Author BiographyPhoebe Smith's love of dramatic landscapes has taken her on walking, backpacking and wild camping adventures all around the world. She is editor of Wanderlust, the UK's best-loved adventure travel magazine. She also writes for The Guardian, Trail, Backpacker (USA), Country Walking, and Australia and New Zealand magazine and has appeared on the BBC talking about camping.
- Author(s)Phoebe Smith
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.