CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionWild Strawberries collects fifty-nine new poems previously published in three dozen plus literary journals such as Backwards City Review, The California Quarterly, the Icoclast, The New York Quarterly and The Pedestal, from 2005 to 2008, by the critically acclaimed poet Eric Greinke. The book's central theme is man's relationship to time and the natural (and unnatural) world. Greinke's poems are imagistic, thought-provoking and evocative. He is a master of shifting moods and personae. Includes the 180-line major poem For The Living Dead, which has been minated by Muses Review as Best Poem of 2007 and also for a Pushcart Prize. Eric Greinke is a major voice on the small press literary scene. A must-have for all poetry collections.
- Author(s)Eric Greinke
- PublisherPresa Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationRockford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPresa Press
- Weight146 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.