All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn this stunning and inspiring guide, Kate Rew, founder of the Outdoor Swimming Society, takes you on a wild journey across Britain, braving the elements to experience first-hand some of the most awe-inspiring corners of the landscape. From waterfalls and natural jacuzzis to sea caves and meandering rivers - every swim is described in loving detail, taking in the humor and glee of each mini-adventure and the breathtaking beauty of the surroundings as well as practical details about location and advice on swimming technique. With over 300 swim spots, it contains something to suit every kind of swimmer, from a five-year-old in water-wings to a seasoned cold-water conisseur, or a rough and ready camper to a lazy-hazy summer picnicker. Beautifully photographed by Dominick Tyler, and with a fully comprehensive map, Wild Swim is the definitive guide to outdoor swimming in Britain from the Outer Hebrides to the Isles of Scilly and everywhere in between.
- Author BiographyKate Rew is the founder of the Outdoor Swimming Society and a journalist who regularly contributes to the Guardian and the Observer. Dominick Tyler is a documentary photographer whose work has appeared in the Guardian, the Independent and the Mail on Sunday.
- Author(s)Dominick Tyler,Kate Rew
- PublisherGuardian Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuardian Books
- Content NoteThroughout
- Weight824 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.