All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionFormer Hollywood suit dishes about the A-listers she's worked with -- and they may t like what she serves up! Hollywood is about make-believe, but for Sally Van Slyke, it was real-life for many years. Now she dishes about some of Tinseltown's A-list. In her near fifteen-year run in Hollywood, Van Slyke went from page to publicist to studio executive at Universal Pictures. Along the way she worked with some of the biggest names -- and the biggest egos -- of the large and small screen. Now, she gives us a hilarious and unforgettable peek behind the celluloid curtain.
- Author BiographySally Van Slyke worked in Hollywood for nearly fifteen years. As the senior vice president of marketing, publicity, and promotion at Universal Pictures, she worked on some of the most iconic films of our time, including Born on the Fourth of July and Field of Dreams. As the director of publicity for Amblin Entertainment/MCA Universal Television, she ran marketing campaigns for Steven Spielberg. She has also worked as a TV journalist and was the first woman ever to interview members of the Dodgers in their locker rooma all of whom gave her a warmer welcome than she would have liked. She currently owns a thriving catering business, Wild Thyme Catering Company, in Northern California.
- Author(s)Sally Slyke
- PublisherCamino Diablo Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCamino Diablo Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.