All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionBooks in the Extreme Nature series reveal examples of some of the most bizarre, amazing, and extreme events in the natural world. This book looks at wild weather and considers what happens when lightning strikes, hurricanes hit land, and tornadoes terrorize!
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRead Me!: Extreme Nature
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date24/10/2014
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.