All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Internet is like the Old West a frontier rich with opportunity and hope, but also a rough-and-tumble land of questionable characters, dubious legal jurisdictions, and hidden dangers. And just like the Old West, if you want to stake out your territory, you have to get there first and fend for yourself. On the web, that means defending your good name and reputation before the attacks start. Because, despite the excellent product or service you provide, all it takes is one unhappy customer, jealous acquaintance, or unsavory competitor to start the rumors flying. Before you kw it, search engines are regenerating that negative publicity every time someone researches you or your business. In the age of Wild West 2.0, everyone has an online reputation. Who do you want to create yours?
- Author BiographyMichael Fertik is the founder and CEO of ReputationDefender, the world's first comprehensive online reputation management and privacy company with customers in over 40 countries. A graduate of Harvard Law School, Michael serves on the advisory board of The Internet Keep Safe Coalition. He has appeared on Dr. Phil, The Today Show, Good Morning America, The CBS Early Show, 20/20, and Fox Business, and been featured in publications including The New York Times, USA Today, Forbes, Business Week, Investor's Business Daily, and The Wall Street Journal. David Thompson is General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer of ReputationDefender.
- Author(s)David Thompson,Michael Fertik
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight380 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.