Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionRites of Passage, or what we call Rites of Empowerment, have helped people celebrate the natural evolution in their lives for thousands of years. Today few milestones are celebrated and those that are gloss over and fall short of addressing the emotional issues that mystify and create havoc in our worlds. Indigeus peoples have always celebrated the natural cycles of change and rites of passage promote the mourning that goes with accepting changes in our lives and closure heals the wounds of our inner child. Rites of Empowerment celebrate our growth and maturation as individuals as we travel along our Path of Heart toward enlightenment. Rituals balance our masculine and feminine energies and help us regain the Five Hauquas, health, hope, happiness, harmony, and humor in our lives, which are every human's inalienable rights. The book gives instructions on how to facilitate over 50 life-changing ceremonies. Included are numerous poems and stories to make your ceremonies personal and extra special.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Cronbaugh brings intuition and years of indigenous spiritual training to her books, workshops and ceremonies. Indigenous knowledge is as valuable today as it has been for millennia in guiding us to live balanced and harmonious lives. As a Twisted Hair (Cherokee, Navajo) and Maya Solar Initiate, she braids traditional knowledge and spirituality together with the science of quantum physics creating truths that change and fulfill lives. Phyllis is also the author of Saving the Crystal Skull: An Adventure of Mayan 2012 Prophecy and a sequel to this book, Reunion of the Crystal Skulls is in the works for 2011. Discovering the Magickal Mysterious Character: Empowering Teens and Women Using a Journey of Native American Teachings is another book of fiction. Three sequels - Becoming ..., Living ..., and Legacy of the Magickal Mysterious Character are planned. Other non-fiction books currently available include, Yes, It's Possible to Change Your Past: Combining Ancient Shamanic Wisdom and Quantum Physics to Help You Consciously Create the Life You've Only Dreamt About, and Earth Astrology: Completing What Sun Bear Started. More information can be found at www.PhyllisCronbaugh.com, www.SavingTheCrystalSkull.com, www.MagickalMysteriousCharacter.com and www.ChangeYourPast.com. Also, make sure to check out http: //blog.PhyllisCronbaugh.com. Phyllis was born and raised in the Kansas City, MO area, moved away to Colorado, Arizona and California where she apprenticed with a well-known shaman for a number of years and received other training on native traditions. Her journey on the Path of the Red Road has taken her to Mexico and Guatemala where she worked and studied with indigenous elders. Making a full circle back to Kansas City, she is now the caretaker for her 93-year-old mother, enjoys her grandchildren, writes, teaches, and conducts native ceremonies for her Dancing On The Edge Lodge. She is also a travel agent and in 2011 will begin leading tours to sacred sites all over the world.
- Author(s)Phyllis Cronbaugh
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.