All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElephants, lions, tigers and leopards evoke fascination and awe, fear and excitement.This bookanalyzes trained acts in twentieth-century live circus and cinema,reveals how humans anthropomorphize animals with their emotions, and interrogates the tion thatanimals embody a phemelogy of emotions and feelings in culture.
- Author BiographyPETA TAIT is Professor and Chair of Theatre and Drama at La Trobe University, Australia.
- Author(s)Peta Tait
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.