All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren ages 6 to 12 will instantly relate to Bible characters and eternal truths presented from a twenty-first-century kid's perspective. Award-winning writer and illustrator Sandy Silverthorne pairs biblical accounts with contemporary techlogy and culture. The result is a hilarious and informative blend of Bible lessons and modern-day applications. Stories are introduced with improbable questions that will draw in young readers and stimulate their thinking. For example, what if...Noah's ark was a cruise ship? Gideon vs. the Midianites was replayed as a video game? Nehemiah's rebuilding of Jerusalem was featured on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition? These comical illustrations and thoroughly up-to-date retellings of Bible stories will captivate young minds and hearts while maintaining the integrity of the characters and message.
- Author BiographySandy Silverthorne has been writing and illustrating books since 1988 and has over 500,000 copies in print. His award-winning Great Bible Adventure children's series sold more than 180,000 copies and has been distributed worldwide in eight languages. He's worked with Focus on the Family, Universal Studios, and the Charlotte Hornets. Connect with him at sandysilverthornebooks.com
- Author(s)Sandy Silverthorne
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.