All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionWhich will she choose? Love, or safety? Lilly Clarkfeld just wants to be a regular college student. In her dreams she is a nurse, has a family, and is safe. That's t much to ask. But when she's forced to return to her childhood home because of her mother's illness, everything changes. Lilly's car crashes and she's taken in the night by the Dark Riders. It could have been any motorcycle club, but it was his. Lilly's first love. Asher Thomas is bigger, stronger, and more damaged than Lilly remembers, but he never forgot about her. They still burn for each other, but is this the life for Lilly? Can she put her white picket fence dreams on hold and trade them in for the rough love of an outlaw biker?
- Author BiographyElsa Day loves writing stories about characters just beginning to discover adulthood. Her books have romance, angst, and just the right amount of spice! When she's not writing, Elsa can probably be found chugging tea, listening to international music, and baking sweets. She enjoys sketching, painting, and photography, but writing will always be her first love.
- Author(s)Elsa Day
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.