All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionJack's fourth book documents the amazing adventures of the Bowden family in the rugged wilderness of British Columbia's interior. It is largely based on 40 years of diaries kept by Liza Bowden.
- Author BiographyJack Boudreau was born in the small community of Penny, BC. He has devoted his professional life to British Columbia's forest industry working as a licensed scaler, industrial first-aid attendant and forest fire fighter mostly with the Ministry of Forests. From early childhood he has been an avid lover of the outdoors. He is a mountain climber, fisher and skier. Boudreau is the author of five bestsellers - 'Sternwheelers and Canyon Cats, Crazy Man's Creek, Grizzly Bear Mountain, Wilderness Dreams' and 'Mountains, Campfires and Memories'. He now lives in Prince George, BC, where he spends his time writing about the early settlers and homesteaders of BC.
- Author(s)Jack Boudreau
- PublisherCaitlin Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaitlin Press
- Weight254 g
- Width150 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.