Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionEssential for the beginner outdoorsman, Wilderness Hunting & Wildcraft details hunting big game in North America. Covering everything from woodcraft skills to the habits of big-game animals, this book comprises Townsend Whelen's experience drawn from a lifetime in the game fields, as well as a compilation of writings by the most observant and successful hunters of the time. Whelan devotes several chapters to an assortment of North American big-game animals and includes valuable information on the particulars of hunting each species. With information on hunting methods, navigation, camping, camp gear, rifles, marksmanship, and field photography, Wilderness Hunting & Wildcraft has been a crucial resource for vice and experienced hunters alike since its initial publication in 1927.Colonel Townsend Whelen (1877-1961), an American soldier and outdoorsman, is best kwn for his expertise with rifles, reloading, and cartridge development. An avid writer on hunting and outdoorsmanship, Whelen contributed to a number of magazines and authored several books, including Why Not Load Your Own!
- Author(s)Townsend Whelen
- PublisherEcho Point Books & Media
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcho Point Books & Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.