All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing a significant loss in life, this guidebook enables those who have experienced a divorce to mourn sufficiently and begin to heal. Delving into the 10 essential touchstones of the healing process, this resource encourages the exploration of feelings of loss, identifying the specific needs of divorce transition, and understanding the divorced person's bill of rights. Compassionate and accessible, this outline will allow those in need to navigate through what can be overwhelming grief to a new beginning.
- Author BiographyAlan D Wolfelt Ph.D. serves as director of the Center for Loss and Life Transition. He writes the 'Children and Grief' column for Bereavement Magazine and has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Larry King Live, and Today. He is the author of Healing Your Grieving Heart, Healing a Teen's Grieving Heart, and Understanding Your Grief. He lives in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Alan D. Wolfelt
- PublisherCompanion Press,US
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationFort Collins, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompanion Press,US
- Content Note13 b/w photos
- Weight250 g
- Width185 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.