All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Zane Grey, legendary writer of the West: two complete vels in one low-priced edition WildfireHorse hunter Lin Sloan never wanted anything more than the wild stallion he called Wildfire. Lucy Bostil found the horse and the unconscious man who had roped him. She saved both their lives, taking Sloan's heart in the process. Now ather man wants Lucy and the horse--and will kill to get them.Heritage of the DesertJohn Hare is dying in the desert until he is discovered and saved by the generous rancher, August Naab. As Hare gets back to health on Naab's ranch, he's irresistibly attracted to Naab's adopted daughter, Mescal. But Mescal is being pursued by Holderness, a man who is t to be trusted. Hare is soon drawn into a web of adventure and intrigue over land, water--and the heart of a beautiful woman.This edition of the book is the deluxe, tall rack mass market paperback.
- Author BiographyZane Grey, the bestselling author of sixty-five Western novels, including Spirit of the Border, Wildfire, and Riders of the Purple Sage, is one of the most recognized and respected writers of Western fiction. His works have been translated into twenty-three languages and have been made into more than one hundred movies. Even today, in both hardcover and paperback, his fiction remains extremely popular.
- Author(s)Zane Grey
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Weight358 g
- Width104 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.