Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionA story of a woman who has kwn both, what it's like to be lusted by a man and loved by one. How learning that our perception of ourselves set the stage for how life comes into play for us. Through the life of this woman, we learn how to love ourselves and get the most life has to offer us as an individual person who has become whole and complete as to who we are and what's right for us.
- Author BiographyDeLayna Brady was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan where she attended and graduated from Detroit Public schools. A mother of three children and grandmother of one, supports her family and writes for a living and peace. Aims to write to heal, entertain and nourish the souls of her fellow man, one story, novel and/or article at a time.
- Author(s)De Layna Starr Brady
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ashley Coll
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.