Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn a sleepy southern town, Wendy Ramburger and Abbigail Phelps gladly take in two young sisters, after learning that the girls have been placed in harm's way. During the process, Ms. Ramburger catches the eye of interesting young officer, Eric Lee. Day to day life quickly becomes something ne of them are used to. With school life, and sleepless nights, wiping tears, and sharing fears, the story unfolds in a heart wrenching way. Not everything is as it seems, when the strangers are brought together to ultimately find true love, and a family bond.
- Author(s)Rebecca M. Brown
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.