All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 200,000 copies in print, Lewis Clark's field guides are the most popular wild flower guides on the Pacific Northwest ever published. Each book is packed with more than 100 exceptionally large, superb colour photographs, making them essential tools for identifying the common flowering plants of the mountains, forests and woodlands of the region. Each photograph is accompanied by a concise description of the flowering plant's appearance, size and range.<br/><br/>With useful overviews of the habitats, as well as glossaries and indexes, this compact guide will captivate you with the beauty of the wild flowers of the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Lewis J Clark
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication04/07/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleLewis Clark's Field Guide To...
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJohn Trelawny
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.