All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition is the international showcase for the very best photography featuring natural subjects. The Natural History Museum' 2016 week-to-view diaries feature stunning photographs of the natural world from past years of the competition. The perfect gifts for wildlife enthusiasts, each week has a specially selected photograph accompanied by a caption explaining where and how it was taken. There is a ribbon marker for easy reference and there are details of national and religious holidays. Available in a hardback desk format and handy pocket size.
- Author BiographyThe Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition, now in its 50th year, finds the very best wildlife images taken by the world's top professional and amateur photographers. The most innovative and imaginative photographic images are judged and selected by a panel of experts.The chosen images form an exhibition at the Natural History Museum and elsewhere in the UK every year from the end of October. This world-famous competition is owned by the Natural History Museum, London.
- Author(s)Natural History Museum
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleWildlife Photographer of the Year Diaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Out-of-print date11/02/2016
- Weight150 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.