Wildly Affordable Organic: Eat Fabulous Food, Get Healthy, and Save the Planet--All on $5 a Day or Less by Linda Watson (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.01+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBuy Green. Eat Green. Save Green.If you've wanted to eat like it matters but felt you couldn't afford it, Wildly Affordable Organic is for you. It's easy to think that organic is a code word for expensive, but it doesn't have to be. With these ingenious cooking plans and healthy, satisfying recipes, Linda Watson reveals the incredible secret of how you can eat well every day- from blueberry pancakes for breakfast to peach pie for dessert- averaging less than two dollars a meal.Get ready for wild savings! You'll discover how to:Ease your family into a greener lifestyle with the 20-minute starter planGo organic on just 5 a day- or go thrifty and spend even lessTake advantage of your freezer and freeze your costsFind the best deals at your local farmers' market or grocery storeCook easy, scrumptious, seasonal dishes from scratchPacked with tips for streamlining meals, from shopping and cooking to washing dishes, this book shows how sustainable living is within everyone's reach. Slow global warming with delicious dinners? Lose weight, save money, and save the polar bears at the same time? When you live the Wildly Affordable Organic way, it is possible! Join the movement to change the way you eat- and keep the change.
- Author BiographyLinda Watson, the founder of CookforGood.com, created her wildly affordable cooking plans after being inspired by a national challenge to eat on a food-stamp budget. She credits her background in project management helping her to not just survive but thrive on just a dollar a meal per person. Her 2013 SNAPcut Challenge used WAO recipes to cook organic and local even on the newly reduced food-stamp budget. Linda has a certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from eCornell and the T. Colin Campbell Foundation. She's had a wildly varied career so far, including developing a top-secret expert system, working with Tom Clancy and Douglas Adams on computer games, and riding the dot-com wave with eGarden.com. Today she teaches cooking through classes, books, and videos. Watson lives in Raleigh, North Carolina, with her husband.
- Author(s)Linda Watson
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.