Wiley CPA Exam Review: Fast Track Study Guide by O. Ray Whittington (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.79+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionTHE CPA STUDY GUIDE THAT PUTS YOU ON THE FAST TRACK TO SUCCESS! This tightly focused study guide --w thoroughly updated to cover the latest changes in the CPA Exam--cuts away all the excess information to simply give you what you need to kw. Presenting the absolute key points and precise steps to take in preparing for the CPA Exam, the Wiley CPA Exam Review Fast Track Study Guide, Fourth Edition includes sample questions and solutions that will help you master the CPA Examination.O. Ray Whittington, well-kwn author and professor, has compiled this book using his extensive experience in preparing candidates for the CPA Exam. His time-hored and highly successful outline approach includes: The most essential and current material needed to successfully pass the exam, including discussion of the simulation-style questions Thoroughly revised content to prepare readers for the new computerized CPA Exam Test-taking strategies, tips, and techniques Coverage of new financial accounting standards including SFAS 155, Accounting for Certain Hybrid Financial Instruments; 157, Fair Value Measurements; and 159, Fair Value Option for Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities Coverage of new auditing standards, especially AICPA Statement on Auditing Standards Nos. 104 through 111 (Risk Assessment Standards) and the latest PCAOBs You can pass the CPA Exam -Wiley CPA Exam Review Fast Track Study Guide, Fourth Edition helps you preparefor, master the concepts in-and pass-the CPA Exam. Don't miss these other important study aids from the Wiley CPA Examination Review: Wiley CPA Exam Review: Two-Volume Set VOLUME 1: Outlines and Study Guides VOLUME 2: Problems and Solutions Wiley CPA Exam Review: Four-Volume Set Auditing and Attestation Business Environment and Concepts Financial Accounting and Reporting Regulation Wiley CPA Exam Review Practice Software Auditing and Attestation Business Environment and Concepts Financial Accounting and Reporting Regulation Wiley CPA Exam Review Focus Notes, Fifth Edition Wiley CPA Exam Review, How to Master Simulations Mastering Accounting Research for the CPA Exam, Second Edition Wiley CPA Exam Review Impact Audios, Third Edition Auditing and Attestation Business Environment and Concepts Financial Accounting and Reporting Regulation
- Author BiographyO. Ray Whittington, CPA, PhD (Chicago, IL) is the dean of the College of Commerce at DePaul University. Prior to joining the faculty of DePaul, he was the Director of Accountancy at San Diego State University. From 1989 through 1991, he was the Director of Auditing Research for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and he previously was on the audit staff of KPMG. Ray previously served as a member of the Auditing Standards Board of the AICPA and as a member of the Accounting and Review Services Committee and the Board of Regents of the Institute of Internal Auditors. Professor Whittington has published numerous textbooks, articles, monographs, and continuing education courses in addition to being the author of the Wiley CPA Exam Review books.
- Author(s)O. Ray Whittington
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight830 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.