All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe multimedia reference for the latest Financial Reporting Standards, with practical application advice from an expert author team Wiley IFRS 2015 is the one-stop resource for understanding the most current International Financial Reporting Standards, w in use in over 100 countries. This indispensible set contains the acumen and insight of experts from around the world, plus a CD-ROM that keeps useful information just a click away. Readers will find detailed guidance toward IFRS interpretation and implementation, including advice for those implementing the standards for the first time, organised by topic for easy navigation. The CD-ROM includes a point-and-click index for quick reference, and is bookmark-enabled to allow fast access to frequently used pages. The International Accounting Standards Board continues to make significant strides in achieving global convergence of accounting standards, with more and more countries either adopting IFRS or adapting local standards to align with those produced by the IASB. Wiley IFRS 2015 is a comprehensive multimedia reference set, providing all the information and tools needed to produce IFRS-compliant reports. * Get up-to-date on the latest International Financial Reporting Standards * Gain expert insight into interpretation and implementation * Apply IFRS rules in complex, real-world situations * Access expert advice instantly with the fully-indexed CD-ROM Uniform reporting reduces the cost of preparing financial statements for multinational companies, and facilitates the jobs of those tasked with the assessment of business results. As IFRS rules update annually, it's vital for financial professionals to stay current on the latest changes, which may affect current procedure or induce changes going forward. Wiley IFRS 2015 provides complete guidance on the latest information, with clear instruction and expert advice.
- Author(s)PKF International Ltd.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Regulatory Reporting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1892 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine68 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.