Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition provides an overview of revenue recognition that addresses the general principles behind revenue recognition and the concepts of sale recognition when collection is uncertain, and when the right of product return exists. In addition to the new GAAP Codification references, the new edition is expanded to cover IFRS, and SEC Reporting issues. Wiley Revenue Recognition, Second Edition includes long-term construction contracts, service revenues, real estate sales, and revenue recognition from franchising operations. EITF is covered, plus examples of revenue disclosures and descriptions of control points throughout. The book flow charts the most complex revenue recognition concepts for easier understanding.
- Author BiographySTEVEN M. BRAGG, CPA, has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and auditor at Deloitte. He is the author of over thirty books primarily targeted toward controllers and their needs. He received a master's degree in finance from Bentley College, an MBA from Babson College, and a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Maine.
- Author(s)Steven M. Bragg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Regulatory Reporting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.27Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.