All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionWilkie Collins: A Literary Life draws on recently available business and personal correspondence to establish a fresh portrait of one of Victorian Britain's busiest authors. The book takes in Collins's toriously complicated private life as well as his work as a professional author in the changing world of Victorian publishing.
- Author BiographyGRAHAM LAW is Professor in Media Studies at Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan. He is the author of Serializing Fiction in the Victorian Press (2000) and editor of the Wilkie Collins Society Journal. ANDREW MAUNDER is Lecturer in English at the University of Hertfordshire, UK. He is the author of Bram Stoker (2006) and the editor of the series Varieties of Women's Sensation Fiction (2005).
- Author(s)Andrew Maunder,Graham Law
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/07/2008
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Series TitleLiterary Lives
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.