All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionWilkinson Eyre Architects, established 1983 and twice winner of the prestigious Stirling Prize for architecture, is one of the UKs leading architectural practices, with a large portfolio of both domestic and international projects to its name, as well as an industry-leading reputation for invative and daring design. Divided into four thematic sections Landscape, Sky, Water and City Wilkinson Eyre Architects: Works is a richly illustrated survey of approximately 30 of the firms most significant projects, from the dramatic large-scale glasshouses at the Gardens by the Bay, Singapore, and the spectacular Crown Hotel at Barangaroo South, Sydney, to the proposed redevelopment of Battersea Power Station, London. Beginning with an engaging introduction by Jay Merrick, architecture critic for The Independent newspaper, this beautifully designed and authoritative volume concludes with a comprehensive reference section, including an illustrated summary of more than 100 of the firms projects dating from 2005 onwards, biographies of its principal members and details of some of its many awards.
- Author(s)Emma Keyte,Jay Merrick
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note559 illustrations, 446 in colour
- Weight1970 g
- Width250 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.