Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe first part of this book contains a selection of articles written over five decades. The second part includes a selection of legal opinions written between 1962-1965, when the author was working in the legal department of Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs. An appendix reproduces a letter on anti-Semitism at the United Nations, sent by the author in his capacity as Israel's Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the UN and addressed to the UN Secretary-General. The author's varied career, as a leading academic and high-ranking diplomat, offers a unique perspective on many aspects of international law, ranging from constitutional problems of the UN Charter to the Arab-Israel conflict. The author has chosen to reproduce all these writings in their original form, while being acutely aware that significant changes have occurred in many fields of international law in the intervening period. This he has done consciously in the belief that preserving his writings unchanged will, t only indirectly, attest to the fundamental shifts in many areas of international law, t all of which meet with his approbation.
- Author BiographyYehuda Z. Blum (M.Jur., Ph.D., Dr. Jur. h.c.) is Hersch Lauterpacht Chair in International Law (Emeritus), The Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Yehuda Z. Blum
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight902 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.