All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.12Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionSo you think you're tough eugh? This collection of puzzles was created for only bravest sudoku solvers. Many may attempt to master them but only the sharpest minds will succeed. So put your sudoku skills to the ultimate test and see if you're tough eugh for these dangerously devious puzzles. But if you find yourself pulling out your hair in frustration, don't say we didn't warn you. Features: <br>- 100 very challenging puzzles<br>- Edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz <br>- Big grids with lots of space for easy solving
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleWill Shortz Presents...
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.