All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKenKen can be described simply as sudoku with basic math (addition, subtraction and/or multiplication and division). It's a fun, addictive, clever puzzle that's winning fans the world over.Already more than one million KenKen books have been sold in Japan and is a huge hit in The Times of London. Now, America can catch KenKen fever!Volume 2 contains 100 easy multiplication and division KenKen puzzles with How to Solve instructions and an introduction by puzzlemaster Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyTETSUYA MIYAMOTO, the creator of KenKen, is a math teacher who runs a unique mathematics class for grade school children in Japan where he practices The Art of Teaching Without Teaching. His teaching method and use of KenKen in his classroom has proven extremely successful. His students regularly go on to be accepted at the most prestigious schools in Tokyo.WILL SHORTZ has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)Tetsuya Miyamoto
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.