All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of easy-to-solve sudoku puzzles from puzzle master Will Shortz is perfect for solvers looking for a fun way to unwind. So grab a pencil and watch these sunny puzzles chase the clouds away. It includes one hundred easy puzzles. It is edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz. It features big grids with lots of space for easy solving.
- Author Biography<b>Will Shortz</b> has been the crossword puzzle editor of <i>The New York Times</i> since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's <i>Weekend Edition Sunday</i> and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.</p>
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/11/2010
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.