All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionSudoku: One of life's simple pleasuresSudoku has taken America by storm! Puzzled by the wordless crossword puzzle? Try one or two of these simple, easy-to-solve sudoku and you'll discover what millions of fans already kw: There's thing as fun as sudoku!</p>Features: . 300 easy sudoku puzzles. Edited by legendary <i>New York Times</i> crossword editor and America's puzzlemaster Will Shortz. Big grids with lots of space for easy solving</p>
- Author Biography<b>Will Shortz</b> has been the crossword puzzle editor of <i>The New York Times</i> since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's <i>Weekend Edition Sunday</i> and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.</p>
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleWill Shortz Presents...
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Introduction byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.