All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionSudoku has taken the country by storm! Now kids can enjoy the puzzle that keeps their parents' minds racing and pencils sharpened. This edition, designed for children of ages 8 and up, begins with a sudoku lesson from Will Shortz and very easy 4 X 4 grids to warm up. Then young solvers advance to more challenging 6 X 6 grids and finally traditional 9 X 9 sudoku puzzles.
- Author Biography<b>Will Shortz</b> has been the crossword puzzle editor of <i>The New York Times</i> since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's <i>Weekend Edition Sunday</i> and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.</p>
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date22/06/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.