All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe only thing better than a Will Shortz sudoku puzzles is 300 of them! Here's the perfect collection of easy puzzles for avid sudoku fans. So grab a pencil and enjoy hours (and hours!) of fun sudoku solving. This title features 300 captivating, easy sudoku. It is edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz. It contains big grids with lots of space for easy solving.
- Author Biography<b>Will Shortz</b> has been the crossword puzzle editor of <i>The New York Times</i> since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's <i>Weekend Edition Sunday</i> and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.</p>
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date22/06/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byWill Shortz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.