Will There be Donuts?: Start a Business Revolution One Meeting at a Time by David Pearl (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.23+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.39+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by rustydaewoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the Sunday Times Top-10 Best Summer Reads Today, the very word 'meeting' conjures up images of time wasted in badly lit, airless offices.Hour after hour. Day after day. David Pearl can change that and in this book he shows how you can take back control of your working life. Voted one of the Sunday Times 'Top-10 Best Summer Reads' of 2013 Will There Be Donuts? is about a big mistake that almost all companies are going to make this year. And the next. And the one after that. We'll call it nearly meeting. It happens the length and breadth of the business world, from boardroom to shop floor. 'Will There Be Donuts?' is business expert David Pearl's first book and he draws on his 2 decades of consulting with some of the biggest companies in the world to re-educate the reader on how to hold meetings and, crucially, how to make them great. At every level of an organisation, t just the very top. if your meetings are ineffective then it's likely that your business is too. Will There Be Donuts? will reinvigorate you as a person and as an employer/employee. Consider the following: You are in a role which requires you to attend three hours of meetings a day. Let's say you'd score those meetings 70% effective. Let's also imagine there are 100 people like you in the company and that your average wage is GBP60k. You personally just wasted 5 whole weeks in meeting time this year. Your company lost a combined 2500 days of productivity; that's the equivalent of 11 person-years costing the company GBP675,000. What's more, if you were to continue at this rate for a conventional career, you'd be burning a total of 9 years, 6 months and 3 days of your working life. All for the sake of some ineffective meetings. Will There Be Donuts? will help you reclaim your working life.
- Author BiographyDavid Pearl draws on his eclectic experience of the creative disciplines to help businesses around the world be more inspired and inspiring. In 1995 he was asked by one of the world's leading professional service firms to create a revolutionary personal and professional development program for their top 1000 people. The success of the program marked the beginning of David's career with large corporate businesses. Nearly 1000 projects later, he and his group have an international reputation for pioneering work with businesses and those who work in them. Clients he has worked with include GSK, BP, Unilever, Oracle, Dell & Disney. David is in demand as a Public and Business Speaker, with a reputation for coaxing involvement out of even the most hard-bitten audiences.
- Author(s)David Pearl
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.