All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn Will They Grow Back by Monday?, new children's author Josephine R. Bay describes what it is like for a little girl suffering her first bad hair day. Illustrated by Jeanette A. Spencer, this book offers hair-brained fun for the whole gang. Who hasn't wanted to snip, snip, snip a stray wisp or two on a particularly bad hair day? The fact is Becky's mane issue has been bugging her all day. She can't do a thing with her hair. Her locks are loopy and wild; all she wants to do is tie them back and keep them out of her face. She'd use a paperclip or a hairnet if she could and, quite frankly, this isn't the first time her unruly curls have set her back. So the following day, she makes a plan, which seems like a really, really good idea at the time, but all too soon proves to be a short, short, shortsighted strategy.
- Author BiographyJosephine R. Bay has been a marriage and family therapist for twenty years. She is also a certified parenting instructor. Originally from England, she was raised in Canada. She lives in Southern California with her husband, Tom. They are the parents of one daughter, Tiffiny. Will They Grow Back by Monday? is Josephine's first children's book.
- Author(s)Josephine R Bay
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication29/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeanette A Spencer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.