All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionA Marriage Made in Italy Protective single dad Leon Malatesta only has eyes for his baby daughter. But when a mysterious beauty arrives in town, Leon realises Belle Peterson brings with her the possibility of a new future...if he can convince her he wants to marry her for love! The Courage To Say Yes Trying to put the scars of the past behind her, Abby Gray has decided to make a fresh start. So when Hunter Smith makes her his new assistant, Abby's life might just be turning around. But is she ready to believe that happy-ever-afters can happen in real life? The Matchmaker's Happy Ending For matchmaker Marnie Franklin, meeting a cute stranger is always a bonus - until she discovers that he is the man who ruined her father! Jack Knight is the last person she should fall for - but Marnie kws that sometimes the heart wants what it wants...
- Author BiographyRebecca Winters lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. With canyons and high alpine meadows full of wildflowers, she never runs out of places to explore. They, plus her favourite vacation spots in Europe, often end up as backgrounds for her romance novels because writing is her passion, along with her family and church. Rebecca loves to hear from readers. If you wish to e-mail her, please visit her website at: www.cleanromances.com Barbara Wallace can't remember when she wasn't dreaming up love stories in her head, so writing romances for Harlequin is a dream come true. Happily married to her own Prince Charming, she lives in New England with a house full of empty-nest animals. Readers can catch up with Barbara through her newsletter. SIgn up at www.barbarawallace.com New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Shirley Jump spends her days writing romance to feed her shoe addiction and avoid cleaning the toilets. She cleverly finds writing time by feeding her kids junk food, allowing them to dress in the clothes they find on the floor and encouraging the dogs to double as vacuum cleaners. Chat with her via Facebook: www.facebook.com/shirleyjump.author or her website: www.shirleyjump.com.
- Author(s)Barbara Wallace,Rebecca Winters,Shirley Jump
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight240 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.