All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you say goodbye to your children for the last time? A mother battles cancer in the new vel from bestselling author Amanda Prowse. How do you say goodbye to your family for the last time? Poppy Day is thirty-two and married to her childhood sweetheart. She's a full-time mum of two gorgeous children and loves her homely little cottage in the countryside. It's the life she aways wanted. But Poppy is so busy caring for others she hasn't ticed how tired she is, or the menacing lump growing on her breast. It's unthinkable that cancer could defeat such a strong and amazing woman. But life doesn't always give you what you deserve...
- Author BiographyAmanda Prowse is the author of several novels, including the no.1 bestseller WHAT HAVE I DONE? She lives in Bristol with her husband and two children, where she writes full-time.
- Author(s)Amanda Prowse
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNo Greater Love
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Weight428 g
- Width146 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.