All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.22Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- Description<b> The book is a most enjoyable view of history . The delightful illustrations exactly suit the times and the extraordinary character of John Hancock. The Horn Book</b> Everyone kws that John Hancock was one of the first signers of the Declaration of Independence. But t many kw that he signed his name so large to show how mad he was about how the colonists had been treated. This witty book highlights little-kwn facts about this historical figure.
- Author BiographyJean Fritz, the Newbery Honor-winning author of <i>Homesick</i>, is best known for her engaging and enlightening nonfiction for young readers<b><i>, </i></b>including <i>What's the Big Idea, Ben Franklin?</i>, <i>And Then What Happened, Paul Revere</i>?, and <i>Shh! We're Writing the Constitution</i>. She was honored with the Knickerbocker Award for Juvenile Literature by the New York State Library Association, and won the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award for her career contribution to American children's literature.
- Author(s)Jean Fritz
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication17/03/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.